Firstly, sorry about the a) shittiness b) boringness c) longness of this video. I have BIG NEWS. Keep reading for more ;) So... something REALLY big is happening at the end of this month... BLAZE AND FARU ARE COMING TO MY HOUSE! TO LIVE! :D we have a biggish field dead opposite my house, and we've flattened it, the ponies pens are up and have only got to finsh the shelters and a bit of the fencing! We've even got a mini school and we're gunna make jumps n everything! I'm so excited! Have the little ponies outside my house! Only bad thing is having to leave Lolly behind :( but we've been talking about getting a horse for my mum (and, cough, me!), and Lolly is the likely candidate! So, hopefully in a few months when the boys are settled we'll bring the little lady too! That would actually make my life. And then after that I plan to get a box ;) to go out competing, xc, beach... etc. Hehe, me planning doesn't actually mean we're gunna get one, but I can dream. So yeah. Will DEF! O get clips of when they come! DEFO. And jumping tomorrow, so hopefully clips. Also... this video is of all the memories from Rancho Luz del Sol. I've ridden there for seven years this summer, and had Blaze there for three. They've made me who I am, and the rider and horsewoman I am today. I have so much to thank them for, and so many good memories. Telling Erika, the owner of the yard and our trainer, I was leaving, was the most horrible thing I've had to do. I cried my eyes out for an hour straight ...
0 comments: