Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lose Somebody - Teake

Lose Somebody - Teake

Instrumental: Use Somebody - Kings of Leon Words: Start at the beginning. Thigns were going good A couple innings in I realize this aint the Little leages she bit me in the Apple I was Adam she was Eve I believe, but then I choked so in a sense she took a way my innocence said from the Spring to the Winter I'm with her then I start to falter in the Fall econd guessing bout the alter and all dropping the ball, and then I fault her even more than before we are name-callin back and forth like...., ....... and even who-e, but you feel me I'm sure, (you been there before), but you much prefer the seas and the shore to names like 'Beach', so you reach into ya memory Banks, take Account of all the brighter days you Cheque ya self respct and ya Balance your left and right brain ya left saying damn at all the sh-t that you Deposit in the closet askin yourself, like damn, what caused it? like, why ur sh-t don't fit in my playlist no more? And why I gotta down a forty ounce of malt liq! uor just to say this?! yeah and tell me, why you never email me?! and why you never call, makes you think I'd even answer at all? Why's the only time my mind is ever clear Is from downing some everclear??! Gues that's how it goes when you lose somebody , just when u thought you knew somebody they hightail it hit the highway then they use up my mileage first abuse and rob me, you could read the news about it some highway robbery shit...





0 comments: